Inspire – Educate – Empower
Last Wishes – Live Your Legacy is a not for profit community for end of life planning.
Our vision is to inspire people to live happy and die happy, to honour grief, and empower you to make end-of-life choices and to live your legacy.
Join Us Now & Get:
- Your free advanced directive
- Your free access to the Last Wishes Cards
- Your free Living Your Best Life newsletters
- Your free priority access to our Tea Room events
- Your VIP discounts
- We dispel fear, shame and assumptions about death and dying.
- We educate you about your options to plan end-of-life.
- We enable you to create an earth friendly funeral
- We promote wellbeing and peace of mind
- We inspire you to live your best life now
About Our Founders
- Jean Francis Jean’s work on pre-need funeral planning has won her the ‘Most Significant Contribution to the Understanding of Death’ award at the Good Funerals Awards ceremony. With over 30 years experience as a wedding and party planner, funeral arranger. As a OneSpirit minister she uses skills to create occasions that truly celebrate life.
- Dawn De Vivre/Dr Dawn Gibbins MBE She has recieved many accolades including Awarded Pioneer of the Life of our nation by HRH Queen 2004. In 2014 she was ordained as a Life Celebrant and Spirit Counsellor.
- Nicole van Zomeren Coach, Massage Therapist, Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Reiki practitioner and Supervisor. In 2013 she was ordained as an independent Minister.
- Amanda Claire Vesty BA Hons, PGCE, is a teacher of nearly 30 years, and the founder of Ancient and Sacred Trees planting and protecting trees and nature in UK and Tropics. She is also a Reiki master and a storyteller. Currently an MA student on The Archeaology of Death and Memory.
- Jo Nicholls. An independent funeral director with over 30 years in the funeral industry. Her passion is providing ethical good value funeral services without compromise.
(Judith R). See more testimonials.