Native American Ten Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
- Remain close to the Great Spirit, in all that you do.
- Show great respect for your fellow beings. (Especially respect yourself).
- Work together for the benefit of all Mankind.
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
- Do what you know to be right. (But be careful not to fall into self-righteousness).
- Look after the well being of mind and body.
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
- Be truthful and honest at all times. (Especially be truthful and honest with yourself).
- Take full responsibility for your actions.
This could be used within a funeral ceremony where the deceased felt a deep connection with Native American culture.